Jan

What Do I Mean?

What Les Becker Means

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don’t get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are the total package – suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.

You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.
You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.

You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.
You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.
A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.

You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life.
You are also a keeper of knowledge – meaning you don’t spill secrets or spread gossip.
People sometimes think you’re snobby or aloof, but you’re just too deep in thought to pay attention to them.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You’re always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can’t handle you. You’re very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you’re likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

Now ya know.

Special thanks to Malinesky of beautifulandhappy.com for posting the link.

Random Song for the Day: “All Black” – Good Charlotte

Posted in Little Bits of Stupid | 6 Comments

6 Responses to What Do I Mean?

1. malinesky says:

thanks for the mention! Awesome name – You are the total package – suave, sexy, smart, and strong. Wonder why i didn’t get that? LOL. thanks for the entrecard ad. urs is spotfull! will wait for it to advertise.

Les Says: Welcome to Where the Walls are Soft, Malinesky! I agree – it’s an awesome name, isn’t it? LOL! Not quite sure where the “whole package” came from, but I like it and will begin to apply it to myself ASAP. I’d hate to come across as something I’m not, after all… 😀

Pssst… scootch onto entrecard at about 16:40 EST tomorrow for the open spot – I’ll watch for you.

Hey I got some of the same, but this made me laugh out loud:

“You don’t always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don’t have as much going for them as you do.” Um, do you think the Monsignor wrote that?

What’s really interesting is that I put my “real” name in (the snippet from above) and then I put Cardiogirl in and I have to say, the definition for Cardiogirl was really much closer to reality. Isn’t that funny?

Here’s the most accurate thing from Cardiogirl:

“You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life. You are intuitive, brilliant (I don’t know about that part), and quite introverted. You value your time alone. Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don’t appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.”

Les Says: I’m looking forward to getting together and crushing the weak. 😀

3. Tammy says:

Hi! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog “Mom Knows Everything”. I totally agree with the sucky weather here in Canada. If you go south can I go with you??? hehehe!

Les Says: Hey, the more the merrier! At this rate, we’ll have us a convoy!

Come on down! Just let me know how many air mattresses to beg and or borrow — that is, after the queen bed in the guest room and the one and a half couches.

Les Says: Workin’ on it, Betch… Won’t be long now. 😀

5. BeckEye says:

I tried to do this and the computer told me I was obsolete.

Les Says: Nah… you just need a firmware upgrade…

6. Dale says:

Most of it was right but one paragraph was totally off. Should I change my name to fit the quiz better?

Les Says: Dare you to change it to “Dahlia”. Would that fit?